Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission Agent Commission

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Currently my client utilizing a condition type "statistical mark" so that on every invoice a value is accumulated on the specified condition type and through an ABAP report all those invoice condition types is call where company can have the value of commision suppose to be pay. but its a total work around not a standard process.

What is the standard functionlity of this, to cater the business process. like "If at the time of sales order a commisionn is fix of a commision agent and system will book the provision at the time of invoice, and later onn pay  through credit memo.

I think rebate agreement is not the standard functionality for the above process, as its only book the value against payer...

Please suggest how I cater the above process.

Looking for the feedback.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want use Credit memo here--then Customer will be credited in G2.

From here onwards--how the payment will reach to customer---

Normal process will be adjusted in next sales--by reducing the customer Receivable amount?

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard functionality to cater the requirement for settling to Commission Agent in R/3.  But if your client implement ICM which is a separate server integrated with CRM, it will address all your client's requirements.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

AT first you have to create "Commission Agent " in the system as one of the Sales representative

assign him to customer in XD02

You can very well use Rebate agreement for sales representative ( who can be a commission agent)

and while processing based on the sales representative Commission rebate is determined

After the Invoice, you can accrue and settle the rebate

only catch here is to create commission agent as sales represent ( either internal or external number range)

hope it is useful    

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Great,

plus confirm that can I post the accural booked on invoice to some other company code.

means invoice booked in company code 1000 along with provosion, and credit memo is posted to another company code.

Looking for your feedback..

Regards,

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

i have not tried this , but my assumptions are

May be you have to create Internal Customer ( refer to Intercompany Customer Billing customer) and assign this to the Sales organization of another company code and try

thanks

santosh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"""means invoice booked in company code 1000 along with provosion, and credit memo is posted to another company code.""""---Why you want to Raise the Credit memo in the Other Company code?

If raised---what about your Balance sheet,Expense Sheet,P&L Accounts created normally at one company code level????

i think this not standard--involve inputs of your FI guy in this..

Phanikumar

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Well,

Dear my client paying this amount is easy term "under the table money" for smooth business processing in current overall condition of the country, so for this he has to do this.

that why he wants to book this value in different company code created in the system..

Looking for the gurus response.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Well,

Dear my client paying this amount is easy term "under the table money" for smooth business processing in current overall condition of the country, so for this he has to do this.

that why he wants to book this value in different company code created in the system..

regards,

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this given case--this is compulsory to take the inputs from FI....

There are some transactions will be done at Finance level with the terms called Petty cash,Expenses without bills etc...

I sincerely suggest you--- not to become part in this---INVOLVE Finance team..

Phanikumar

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Rebate in standard only goes to payer, but i am case it booked the provision against commission agent, how can i configure this...

i have done the similar case in one of my case but there provision is suppose to booked against sold to party, so i remove the payer field from condition table and assign there sold to party, so system booked the provision against sold to party not against payer...

but i above case i create commission agent as a customer and in condition table maintenance no such characteristic is visible so that i can create the required condition table.

please suggest.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear vemuri santosh kumar and Gurus,

Looking for the feedback...

regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
What is the standard functionlity of this, to cater the business process. like "If at the time of sales order a commisionn is fix of a commision agent and system will book the provision at the time of invoice, and later onn pay  through credit memo.

I have already answerd to your query and not sure, still what you were looking for.  Most importantly, dont address to any individual.  If ICM is not implemented, then you have achieve via user exit.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

As one solution propose above, i am talking about that. as per your statement with out ICM its not possible.

I just ask how i should incorporate condition table of partner function "commission agent" in the system. like payer, sold to party, ship to party and bill to party.

Hope you understand.