cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 program SAPFPAYM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are customizing the SEPA Direct Debit regulations. We have followed the steps on SAP note 0001737313...

-Manual implementations.

-Customizing on the PMW including OBPM1, OBPM2, OBPM3 and OBPM4 (with right variants).

When we launch the F110 the execution is Ok. However, we can't retrieve the xml file.

We have noticed that program SAPFPAYM doesn't appear on printout/data medium tab. However, if we launch the program with SE38 we can retrieve the file normally.

Does anyone know what step is missing in my customizing? And how can we assign the program SAPFPAYM?

Thank you,

Óscar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

The program SAPFPAYM does not appear on the F110 tab. It has to be setup before running the F110 transaction.

Make sure the following steps are configured:

1/ the used format (SEPA_CT or equivalent) is configured in FBZP under Payment Method/Country. For the selected country and payment method, fill in the format you are using in the payment medium workbench zone.

2/ Create a variant for the program SAPFPAYM by using the transaction SE38

3/ Assign variant (step 2) to the used format (SEPA_CT or other) in OBPM4.  Note that if the first step is not configured, the company and house bank will not appear in OBPM4. The variant needs to be created before if not, to my knowledge, the system does not take it into account and the “selection variants” zone is left blank (if variant for SAPFPAYM is created via OBPM4).

If you run F110, the system should automatically run the SAPFPAYM program in the background (that’s why it doesn’t figure on the F110 tab).

If any problems, please provide the F110 log to check the message error.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Ruxandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Finally I understand why I couldn't retrieve the xml file with DME administration in F110. As Ruxandra said program SAPFPAYM does not appear on the F110 tab. But, in order to retrieve the xml file, I missed one step, checking the Printout button. As soon as I checked this button I could download the file with DME administration.

Thank you,

Óscar

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Chcek the transaction FBPM - Payment medium program.

Thanks,

Vijay,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

I have checked it and I created a variant but still doesn't work.

Any idea?

Oscar

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the output xml file not generated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The output is only generated when I execute the program SAPFPAYM (FBPM).

My question is: how can I assign the program SAPFPAYM to F110 to avoid the step of executing FBPM manually?

Óscar

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IN F110-->Environment-->Payment medium-->DME administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you assign the payment medium format SEPA_DD to your payment method/country in FBZP - Pmnt methods in country ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In fact, we assigned the medium format CGI_XML_DD in FBZP - Pmn methods in country because we want to use xml files.

Óscar

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Check the logs in F110.

Go to tcode FDTA and check if you can see the file.

Check the variant for SAPFPAYM and if it is set in OBPM4 (check in OBPM1 the level detail) for your bank/account and so on.

Regards

Eduardo

PD: Check note 1737313 - CGI Direct Debit Transfer: DMEE XML Format as per ISO20022 and its attachments,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

As your DME is a Z- DME, check SAP Note 1144841 for downloading  the XML file correctly.

BR

Amitash