SAP Work Manager 6.0 - SSL Certificate Issue
We have installed the SMP 2.3 and also applied the SP03 PL01 patch, Now we are trying to deploy the SAP Work Manager 6.0 app using SMP2.3.
We have done the below steps.
1. Created Agentry Application in SAP Control Center.
2. Deployed the WM Package in that application(Can see that package in \Servers\UnwiredServer\Repository\Agentry\default )
3. Created .PFX and .CER SSL cerificates using openSSL as given in sybase infocenter document.
4. Copied the certificate file in location \Servers\UnwiredServer\Repository\Agentry\default\appname.
5. In SCC, Changed the Angel front configuration which points to our SSL(.PFX) certificate(authenticationCertificateStore and authenticationCertificateStorePassword).
After doing these steps when we restart the agentry server it gives following error
Authentication Store=AgentryServer.pfx(We have given the same name to our certificate)
SSL error: error:23076071:PKCS12 routines:PKCS12_parse:mac verify failure
(SSL Socket Error), SSL Socket Error (error:23076071:PKCS12 routines:PKCS12_parse:mac verify failure, ), ..\Socket\openSSLsockets.cpp#358:OpenSSLcontext::OpenSSLcontext
If we start agentry server with by default certificate it's working(atlease i can see server is in RUNNING status) but when client communicates to agentry server it gives "certificate is not generic" error.
I'm not sure if I've missed any steps, Any help would be appreciated.