Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type diff JMOP and JMIP

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear any cone can explain me follow

1. Excise condition type JMOP Can take credit and
    JMIP will go to material cost (what settings make the condition type inventorized
    and non inventorise)
  2. In import PO customs condition type ( 4 condition
    types) can take credit, CVD condition types will go to material cost, what
    settings make the condition inventorised

Regards

karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The values are getting inventorized & non-inventorized for based on the account keys which are assigned to those condition types.

The settings for these account keys will be in T.Code:OBCN if non-deductible indicator is checked then the cost will be loaded on material.

Check in the forum before posting the query there are lot of queries on this & go through the rules of engagement.

Regards,

S.Himavanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karan,

Kindly inform us if ur issue is resolved.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Karan,

1. Settings to make conditions inventorized.

To get the condition type inventorized go to OBYZ select your tax procedure and for the condition type check the accounting key against the condition type(ex accounting key for JMIP is NVV in my system). now go to obcn and select your accounting key and select details. IF the non deductible tab is ticked then the values are loaded on material i.e. inventorized.

2. In Imports CVD will not get inventorised, Basic custom duty, Ed Cess on BCD, H&SECess on BCD will be loaded on material. CVD will be converted to BED in excise invoice. The custom condition types are defined in the different pricing procedure i.e import pricing procedure.Kindly check the appropriate pricing procedure in m/08, based on the condition types(m/06) the condition type will go to material cost.

Hope this might help.

Regards,

Bhanu