cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount decimals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've created % discount condition type ZDIS. i want to restrict number of decimals to 2, by defualt it's coming as 3 decimals.

in VK11 if i enter ZDIS as 12, it's coming as 12.000%

can you pls. suggest what setting needs to be done, so that only 2 decimals are allowed 12.00%

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have to agree with other posted discussion.

Be very careful if you change the decimal points. Not at all recommended though.

If it is only for pricing conditions, you can take help of routines.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for replying.

ya, suppose

i want to increase decimals only for % discount cond. type(ZDIS) from standard 3 to 5 decimals, how this can be achieved from routine?

Pls. suggest

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the Rounding rule Field in the Condition type (rounding Up and rounding Down)

it converts from 3 Digit Decimals to 2 Digit Decimals.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya, suppose

i want to increase decimals only for % discount cond. type(ZDIS) from standard 3 to 5 decimals, how this can be achieved from routine?

But your intial post was different...

i've created % discount condition type ZDIS. i want to restrict number of decimals to 2, by defualt it's coming as 3 decimals.

Which is your real requirement? Explain the business scenario for your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP Allows 3 decimals as discount %, i want to know how we can chnage this

i want to increase decimals only for % discount cond. type(ZDIS) from standard 3 to 5 decimals, how this can be achieved?

i searched forum coudn't find exact solution din't find oss note for Discount % decimal change.

Pls. suggest.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As advised by Siva, you have to make the changes in the OY04 but be very careful about the changes you are doing as it is not recommended by SAP. It reflects through out the SAP system.

Are you testing in any IDES system I mean to say you are doing it for learning purpose then fine go ahead. But if it is happening in any real time production system check with the business and concern with all the fellow SAP team member.As it is already made so many records as per the business.

This is many times discussed in the forum.

Suggest you to search the forum before come to any conclusion.

Thanks,

Suman$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Decimals are set at the T.code- OY04 at currency Level.