cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo - SAP Inventory Manager failed to start.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm installing the Syclo Inventory Manager, once I start the application to connect, it prompt the error as below.

Exception: 20:00:51 02/07/2014 : 20 (Agentry3), JavaBackEndError (JAVA EXCEPTION CAUGHT: com.syclo.agentry.AgentryException: 07.02.2014 13:00:51  - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception occurred),

Failed to init Java Back End (Java v6.0.22.0 (JVM version 1.6.0_45, AJAPI version  build )) from ag3javabe.dll

CLASSPATH also added the below.

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre\bin\server;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre\lib;

I'm installing this to Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64bit.

Tested via connectTest.bat, it able to connect.

Kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error you are seeing is not one that is known with miss configurations on the server machine, but configurations within the JavaBE.ini.  Please make sure that APPNAME matches the correct application you are trying to connect to within the /SYCLO/CONFIGPANEL and also the [CLIENT_NUM]

Section's CLIENT and [SYSTEM_NUM] section's SYSNUM=00 is correct.

Stephen Streeter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Adrian,

You don't want those java entries in your Agentry.ini classpath, but rather your windows environment PATH variable.  Open a command prompt and type PATH to see that variable.  You can edit this using Advanced System Properties/Environment variables on your Windows machine.  Your CLASSPATH in Agentry.ini should look similar to:

classPath=./ini4j.jar;./sapjco.jar;./Java/Agentry-v5.jar;./Java;./Java/SAPIM-3.2.0.0.jar;./Java/SAPCommon-122891.jar;

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

The CLASSPATH that I mention I put under Environment Variables not in Agentry.ini

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre\bin\server;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\jre\lib;

In my Agentry.ini the CLASSPATH look like this.

classPath=./ini4j.jar;./sapjco.jar;./Java/Agentry-v5.jar;./Java;./Java/SAPIM-3.2.0.0.jar;./Java/SAPCommon-122891.jar;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

Hope this will help you:

In my case there was a mismatch between App name in JavaBE.ini and the Syclo Config panel.

Correctiong it resolved the issue.

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

In JavaBE.ini the appname as below.

APPNAME=SAP_INVENTORY_MANAGER_32

Where is the Syclo Config Panel that you refer to? The Agentry Administration Client doesn't seem to have the setting.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

In the SAP backend, there sould be a Agentry SAP Framework Configuration.

There in the Mobile Application Configuration option, the mobile application (SAP_INVENTORY_MANAGER_32) has to be defined.

You can refer to this document for details

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Adrian,

You keep referring to CLASSPATH, but the environment variable is called "Path".  Did you update the correct entry?

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Sorry as I mistaken. Yup the one I set in Environment Variable is PATH. I don't have any CLASSPATH in Windows Environment Variables. Sorry for the confusion.