cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Agent found error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have activated the Function maintenance workflow and when I submit it for approval from the Function Approver ,the workflow is not going to the inbox of the approver.It gives the error "No Agent found at the Stage,workflow cancelled" in the audit log.I have put the standard agent GRAC_FUNCTION_APPROVER" at the stage.

I have used the same workflow settings in Dev box and it is working but not sure why it is not working for the QA box.So please help me on the same to resolve the issue.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check if the wf-batch user (or the workflow user that you have defined in the system) has the right GRC AC roles. Kindly assign GRAC_ALL and the GRC workflow administrator role to the user.

Kind Regards

Vishal Patnaik

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well Post installation settings.

perform workflow task specific settings/

Regards,

Prasant

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if workflow is assigned to proper task, in task specific customization and check if its in active status.

then in spro >grc.workflow for access control check if start and cancel is active.

Regards,

Prasant

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Are you able to check the SE37 function module doesn't have issues with the code? Might be a bit far fetched but if you have rules out the MSMP configuration/activation as well as SU01 assignment.

Also, does the user needs to be set up as a GRC Owner in NWBC (can't remember for Function approver).

Are you just seeing the error in MSMP instance runtime or is something else appearing in SLG1?

Regards

Colleen

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If you are using standard function approver for determining approver. I think it uses PFCG roles. There will be a function approver role and whoever is assigned to that role will be approver. Just check that role if users are assigned.

Or else if you are determining function approver in different way, just let us know. Based on that issue can be analyzed.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Yes I am aware of the fact and already assigned the same role to the user.All these settings I did in Dev box  and it is working there.But in QA not sure what I am missing.So I thought of checking in the forum  just to be sure if anything specific is missing.

Regards

Pradeep

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, First check agent id in BRF+ and simulate for test purpose. after that both table and function is active. if everything is ok. generate new version. Thanks, Arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try reactivating the msmp process again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif

I am using standard agent so I don't understand what exactly you are referring to it.

Regards

Pradeep