cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do the Delivery TO reversal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an issue while doing the return to stock from delivery (LT0G) , post delivery PGI ((Posting Goods Issue)) reversal.

Can anybody help me to resolve this.

Below is my scenario..

During the forward cycle, i have done the delivery split (within the shipment) after the transfer order confirmation .

Post PGI  document creation,

i was reversed the PGI for the both deliveries & tried to reverse the delivery Transfer Order by using the transaction LT0G.

For the original delivery, quantity is appear In the LT0G transaction & system is allowing to do the Transfer order reversal, whereas quantity  is not appearing for the new

delivery (that is " line is not selectable" or  showing lock indicator in selection icon) for the split delivery.

Scenario : -

Step 1 : -

Delivery A is created for 10 ea

Delivery No : A

Qty : 10ea

Step 2 : -

after confirming the transfer order, Delivery split has done for the original delivery

result : -

Delivery : A

Qty : 5ea

and

Delivery : B

Qty : 5ea

In WM :

Quant is updated with 10ea  & bin number is updated with A

Step 3 : -

PGI activities :

stock has been reduced from IM and WM.

step 4 : -

Done the PGI reversal :

stock has came back to IM .

In WM, stock is updated in interim storage area ( qty : 10ea  & bin : A )

Step 5 : -

Now system is allowing to do the delivery Transfer Order reversal only for the actual delivery not for split delivery.

Please help me how can i reverse the delivery TO for the split delivery.

Thanks & Regards

GKR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot if you do not use LT0G, you have to delete the delivery and create a new one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have changed the field value of the line item 674 of the main program RLLT0G00.Now system is allowing to do the LT0G.

AND wenum = lt_vbfa-vbeln

Thanks Jurgen & sridhar for your valuable response.

GKR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think LT0G is not possible, you may have to use LT01 in your case, please see the detailed reason and steps in OSS note 547286 - Putaway with LT0G not possible delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please confirm, how can i change the delivery picking status from C to A

Thanks & regards

GKR

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After Delivery Reversal you need to go delivery change Mode  then select EDIT at Header then select

Copy Picked Qty as Delivery Qty (Shift+F7).It will change from 'c'to 'A'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GKR,

while doing LT0G, use TO Item view. It will display all reversable transfer order items editable model

Regards,

Nag