cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery is spitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.....,

here my problem is when i am trying to deliver 2 material from the sales order it is getting splitted automatecally.i didnt do any changes for that thing . so please suggest me regarding this....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramu,

As all others have suggested delivery split can take place due to many reasons as suggested also it can take place due to difference in Transportation Group in Material Master.

When you are creating delivery Go to Log and check the reason for splitting and you can analyse the problem you self or you can put the same in SDN as this help any one of us to pinpoint the actual reason for splitting

reward if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramu,

it is only because of below reasons ;

1) check separately for all line items in sales order whether these fields are same or not.

1) Deliery Date

2)Ship to party

3) Shipping point

4) Route

5) Incoterms.

2) also check the copy controll from order to delivery both at header level and item level ,probably in item level or header level if you have any split criteria which is attached ,system behaves like this.

hope this is clearer .

reward if helps !!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramu

I would recommend that you refer to Note 546668 which provides detailed information about delivery splits.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

also check for the Delivery group field - if they are different for the line items. You can check this field in the Overview screen: Shipping tab page.

If the dely group field is assigned 1 & 2 for the 2 line items, then the system will split them into 2 different deliveries.

Hope, this helps!

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Delivery split is caused due to the variation in the following data for the each line item at the sales order level.........pls check if all the five parameters are matching for each line item.......or else the system will automatically do a delivery split.

1) Deliery Date

2)Ship to party

3) Shipping point

4) Route

5) Incoterms

Reward if helps

Regards

Sai