cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error for distributing files politics in Afaria (Provisioning File)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error for distributing files politics (Provisioning File) costs attached the screenshots of the error that is generated ...

Someone who can help with this error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically what I need is to know step by step how to distribute files through from .mobileprovision?

thank you very much in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

mobileprovision embedded must be exported from the .ipa file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might you give me some more information about. mobileprovision?

a step by step how to set it up

for serving this option within afaria?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry , but even i had never done this setup.

I can suggest you to search the knowledge base with mobileprovision on frontline.sybase.com , you can find few documents related to your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi carlos,

Basically mobile provision contains device UDID information and  package identifier information.This  information is different for enterprise license(inhouse profile)

We can create mobile provision using two ways.

1) Developer license.

2) Enterprise license.

If an application is developed using Enterprise inhouse distribution profile,then no need of installing mobilprovision to  real device. Once you installed ipa file into the device, automatically mobile provision is installed on the device.

If you developed application(ipa) using developer license you can distribute the application(ipa) to a limited number devices(100) .

So I understood that you are not created mobile  provision according to apple standards. consult your company ios administrator.

Afaria cannot create mobileprovision. Mobileprovision can be created using developer.apple.com

Depending upon the apple license,the mobile provision acts.

I think you created mobileprovison without adhoc or inhous distribution properties . Contact your administrator or  follow apple documents for further information.

Answers (0)