Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO - SO flow in APO . Destination Location information missing in APO

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Requesting your help in this scenario. WE have two Plants A & B

Plant A is procuring from Plant B . This is done by creating a Preq from Plant A to Plant B. Preq set to Release in APO. In ERP the PReq is converted to Purchase ORder. Whn this PO is available in APO, the source location will be displayed as Plant B. This is fine. Whn i look for the product / location in product view , the Source/Destination field for the PO will display Plant B.

Creation of Sale ORder in Plant B is automatically done via IDOC.

Now when i look the sale order in plant B, the destination location in the Source / Destination field form Product view is not showing the Plant A as distination.

How to bring this information ? Please guide

Br,
Valavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valavan

Please confirm if you are trying to create Sales Order with reference to this PO in ECC. In that case, there should be a Ship to party in the Sales order that is attached to the Plant A. Please make sure that you CIF this Ship to Party to APO system so that you can see it as Destination Location. In APO, this Ship to party (say C) would come as a Customer (location type 1010). Please note that this number (C) may not be same as A.

Thanks,

Prasun

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

Yes, the Sale order is created with reference to PO in ECC. Shop to Party is CIF'd to APO and available as customer.

But still the Destination location is not visible in the product view for the Sale Order.

Any other inputs please  ?

Br,

Valavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valavan

How are you trying to find Destination location in RRP3 - did you double click on the SO in RRP3 for Material/Plant B and checking the Destination Location? Please also ensure that material is extended to Ship to Party in APO i.e. C. This is more like a VMI scenarion so wanted to check if you have activated VMI scheduling in Integration Model.

Thanks,

Prasun

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,,

I will check on the integration models and update you on this.

Thanks for the information.

Br,

Valavan