cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP GTS system, SPL record in production system not matching with SPL record getting from 3rd Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP-GTS Guru's,

I have issue in SAP-GTS system where SPL records in production system is not in sync with records we are getting from 3rd party.

In production system we have more than 190K  records whereas actual entries should be 48K according to 3rd party system.

According to me data in production system is not archiving.

Could you please help me out why we have differences in the SPL record and how we avoid this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ishant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ishant,

If I understand correctly, your production system has 190K SPL entries. But the recent file that the third party sends contains only 48K entries. GTS doesn't archive SPL master automatically.

Did you get chance to check how the remaining entries were created. Were there uploads from different providers or were the others manually created? Or does that mean at one point of time there were 190K denied parties listed and uploaded but for now it's just 48K.

If you are 100% sure that you don't need the rest other than the 48K entries. You may have to expire /set deletion indicator or archive it.

System Administration- Archiving-Archive Master data. But the problem is, archiving is done based on the Date you specify.

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ishant,

any enhancements implemented?

check in upload  logs whether you don't have any craziness there. Maybe your delta uploads completely messed up SPLs.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you fro the reply.

No there is not customization to GTS system.

Regards,

Ishant