SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reassignment in Grants Management

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am facing an issue. While entering backlog data that was of three moths, system did not setup correct budget usage for Grants i-e from PR to PO , it created chain documents of GM commitment documents correctly. However when system did the GRN , system cancelled the impact as shown in image attached. I want to fix it for all existing data in system , please guide how can this be achieved.

It is evident that system upon GRN is not behaving correctly . I am not sure why it is doing that. Please guide me on to fix this issue and also the how to fix the already entered data whose even invoices have been done .

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Please check your update settings in Global Settings. Generally liability accounts such as GR/IR are set to Value Type 54 statistical and expense accounts are set to VT 99 Real.

As far as corrections go you can re-post the documents to the GM Special Ledger.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam

Can you be more specific about 're-post the documents to the GM Special Ledger' what transaction are you meaning?

Thanks, Ellen

0 Kudos

Ellen,

You can use transactions GCU1, GCU3, etc. to re-post FI and other documents to any Special Purpose Ledger including Ledger 90 (GM Ledger). These transactions are in the Special Purpose Ledger menu.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!