Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold to partner(SP) in NL Delivery

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i am creating STO (UB) followed by the NL delivery and proforma Invoice.

in Delivery only Ship to party is coming .But in Delivery partner Function procedure , i have maintained the Sold to party also.

is there any way, to copy the Sold to party also along with the Ship to party in the NL delivery ?

Kindly suggest.

regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SK,

If you make the sold-to partner function mandatory in the partner determination procedure assigned to the replenishment delivery, the sold-to partner function will be automatically determined when the delivery is created.

Best Regards,

Balaji

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You are correct balaji and Srinu .

in fact i did the same and problem solved.

thanks for your help

regards

SK

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S K,

For making a proforma invoice, you will need to have the sold-to and payer partner functions. This is the same problem I had faced when my business user wanted to create a proforma invoice against a subcontract delivery (LB). The sold-to and payer were not automatically determined when the LB delivery was created and as soon as I made them mandatory in the relevant partner determination procedure, I got the expected result. Please look at SAP note 672142 for info about this topic.

Best Regards,

Balaji

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

Thanks for your Reply,

in fact this note helped me a bit but not fully.

in my case i can enter the sold to party manually in the delivery (as it is maintained in the delivery partner procedure).and after this the fro-forma invoice can creating .

But i want Sold to automatically to be determined in the Delivery just same like the old system .

thx

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In 0VLK for NL delivery type which is the partner Determination

In VOPAN for the Partner determination procedure, check if SP ( sold to ) is added as partner or not?

If it is added there, then automatically it will be populated to NL

try and revert

regards,

santosh

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your prompt reply !

But are you guys sure it is in the standard , Sold to party will be appear in the NL delivery ,without doing any customize ?

for your question why i need SP in the NL delivery :

i am working in a upgrade project. in old system, SP is appearing in the NL delivery but in New system it is not appearing . i have checked every configuration you mentioned in the above threads and everything is same in the both the systems.this is the client requirement , after the delivery they do manually pro-forma invoice and because of the SP missing in Delivery, invoice is also not creating.i have tested this also .

i think now i explained you everything and you do not have any further questions on this .

please help .

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are your Sold to and Ship to have different numbers?

can you check and confirm?

regards,

santosh

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Santosh,

it is different .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can't get two partners in outbound delivery level in STO process.You can get only one one partner into OBD from PO level because partner will be reflected into PO from plant ( under MM- STO Setting ) after that partner will be fetched into OBD level.

Thanks,

Naren

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check once again the partner determination at delivery level,whether all required setting done or not, as already mentioned, i think you must have for gotten the making the SP as  mandatory along with Ship to party.

May i know why you want have sold party in STO process, we usually don't find SP in STO deliveries unlike normal deliveries where we can see SP and SH.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why you require Sold to party in NL

Solution:

Assign the Sold-to party in the partner schema as a mandatory ,Copy the Partner schema of LF to NL

in Partner Determination procedure of Delivery

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S K,

Try making the partner function SP as mandatory in the partner procedure assigned to the replenishment delivery document type. Please let me know if this works.

Best Regards,

Balaji