cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTIN & UD ICCO system status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did search the part but couldn't find an explanation. This is related to system status in inspection lot screen i.e QA32.

I have seen different system status after the UD completes as LTIN and UD ICCO. It happens randomly. There is no fixed criteria.

Can you guys please throw some light over this so that I can understand this behavior. We use long term mics and it gets very difficult to reset if change is needed in UD ICCO status.

KJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure why didn't you find it. Anyways, there are few reasons for this,

• It depends on the MICs whether they are Required or Optional.
  • If you use Long term MICs then LTIN updates in general after the UD is done.
  • But in case, if all the 'Required' MICs are valuated and closed, system status would change to UD ICCO, else it'll remain as LTIN.

Lets say you have five MICs assigned in a task list. 1,2,3,4 and 5. And 4 & 5 are optional and 1, 2 and 3 are required MICs.

• When 1,2 and 3 are valuated and closed, status would change to UD ICCO after the UD. Doesn't matter what is done with 4 & 5.
  • When any of those required MICs are open, status would change to LTIN. Again, doesn't matter what is done with 4 and 5.

Run a test case and you will understand this better. If something else is observed, please come again.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With the given logic of yours I performed a test scenario and it works fine. I still have doubts in this. In my case, we have nine mics and four of them are required. I checked with them.

Even if all of them are closed and valuated (no matter what is done with other five mics since they are open sometimes and closed other times) system status changes to LTIN. As you said it should be UD ICCO. It does not happen every time but happens. Most of time time it is UD ICCO as you said.

Is there is something else which impacts this?

KJ

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. So four MICs are required. What about other five?

I doubt they all are not 'Optional'. Pl check if any of them is marked for 'After rejection' or 'After acceptance' ?

Basically, the first logic I said should work.

There could be difference due to this reason if any of those 'After rejection' or 'After acceptance'  is open. Because once you set them this way, they behave as Required after the valuation of previous MIC.

Let say 5th is set for After rejection, then after rejection of 4th MIC, it needs to be valuated.

If you don't enter results, system would make the status as LTIN because a MIC needed to be valuated is left out. It generally doesn't happen that user leave such MICs, but I doubt this to be happening in your case since there is no other reason. Pl check.  I'm not aware of any other logic behind it, if exists!!

Therefore, to achieve UD ICCO, all the required, after rejection, after acceptance should be valuated. Else LTIN would appear.

Please test again and revert back with the observations.

ntn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Nitin,

I performed another settings following your suggestions with six mics and I have following observations. I chose two optional, two required and one for accept and reject each.

Four mic in one plan (2 required and 2 optional)

1. Results in both optional, nothing in required: LTIN
  2. Results in both required, nothing in optional: UD ICCO
  3. Results in all four mics: UD ICCO

Three mics in one plan (one required, one accept, one optional in same order)

1. Result in optional only: LTIN
  2. Result in required only: LTIN
  3. Result in optional and required, nothing in accept: LTIN
  4. Result in all three: UD ICCO

Similar case for accept after rejection and similar system status observed. Therefore my understand with the system status behavior is clear now.

Thank you for your time and suggestions. Your solved it.

~KJ~