cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect net due date in FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem with incorrect net due date in FBL5N. I made payment term "120 day end of month". Configuration of payment below.

Maturity date whitch is invoice is correct. For example: Invoice was generated on 6th of February and the maturity date is 28th of June. Problem is that the net due date in FBL5N is incorect, it means net due date is 8th of June. This date isn't counted from end of the month.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a fix?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You could try indicating:

- (Bline date calculation) "Additional months"  = 4

- (Payment terms) "Fixed date" = 31, and "Additional months"  = 4

Good luck!

former_member221515
Active Contributor

SAP has standard functionality for credit note (without invoice reference) to populate net due date as base line date itself irrespective of payment terms. Hence net due date and base line date is appearing same in FBL5N.

For this, we have to put “V” in invoice reference field (BSEG – REBZG). By putting “V” SAP correctly populates net due date in FBL5N. We have done this manually for below mentioned customer and its working fine. It can be automated by writing user exit mentioned in the link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/342202

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Lukas,

firstly check in your invoice/Accounting document for the Bline date, see if Bline date is determined correctly.

If Bline date + 120 isn't correct, then you might wanna check in your userexit RV60BFZA see if any special logic is plugged in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reaction. I check Bline date in FBL5N and this date is incorrect. Date is 6th of Ferbruary (same date as date when the invoice was created). I assume that Bline date should be 28th of February, becouse of baseline date calculation.