cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time error when reverse sale return documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I reverse sale return document, but it take so long time to complete, some time 1 day, and some time error.

How can I fix that error ???

Please help me.

Thanks so much !

Ngocvt.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are telling Sales return document and Showing the screen shot of Goods Reversal---No matching at At all !!!!!

Phanikumar

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS   1642539 - Update is terminated due to error ME803 (II)   is of any help.

In order to provide any solution/suggestions, you need to provide more information as Lakshmipathi mentioned about error message number or what kind of delivery it is like whether the delivery was created against sales order or STO etc..

Also check whether any user exit is used in delivery processing, which is causing the issue. Sometime if the user exit coding is not properly done for example any loops coded without correct logic, then it is possible for the system to run continuously.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
and some time error.

What error you were facing?  Please share the screen shot if possible to understand your issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the document flow if any subsequent document is created if so then first cancel that document then you can reverse the PGI.

If no sub subsequent document is created then also giving the same problem try to check the dump analysis.

Thanks,

Srinu.