cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user's assigned to a particular bussiness role in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

Can any one let me know how to check the user's assigned to a particular business role in CRM system .

Help much apprciated .

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Trinetra_Bhusha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing CRM and security approach is to develop N number of business role for N number of position.

I need to restric the Read/Write access for user.

can you please help me with below:

1. For one business role I will create 1 PFCG role and cahneg teh PFCG role for activity.

In short say for position Sales Manager we have 3 roles 1 busines role 2 PFCG role(1 read 1 write) and base don requirment PFCG role will be asisgned along with business(Read PFCF and Write PFCG).

Please let me know if that stratgey looks fine??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SU01, Type user name click on display button. Go to role tab to check the roles.

Then go to parameter to identify the default parameters assign.

Go to SUIM transaction click on user -> User Complex Selection Criteria-> Type User name

Click on the execute button. Click on roles and profiles. So we can know the profile info and role assignment for a particular user.

And also check with portal consultant regarding the portal roles, as CRM user login using portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

What is your exact requirement ?? Your requirement is only to find tables or it is something else ?

Regards,

Karthik

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Pls refer below links,

Regards

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

Is there any tables where i can get all the user assigned to a particular bussiness role in sap crm system .

Your help much appreciated .

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

There are three ways how a business role can be assigned.

1) The user parameter: CRM_UI_PROFILE su3 or su01

2) A user's assignment in the organizational model, where on either organizational unit or position level a Business Role has been maintained. As such the User indirectly inherits access to the

particular business role

3) The PFCG role a user has maintained for his SU01 User Master Record, that corresponds to the PFCG role which is maitained in business role customizing.

Also check below mentioned links:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/CRM+Tables

http://www.sapcrmsecurity.com/SAP%20CRM%20Business%20Role.htmlhttp://www.sapcrmsecurity.com/SAP%20CRM%20Business%20Role.html

REgards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

The table mentioned in my earlier reply will give you the information that is USR05.

You can go to SE16 -> USR05 mention the fields which i mentioned.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You can check in the parameter tab of the users in SU01.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

My query is total how many user's are assigned to a particular business role in CRM system , how to know the user count .

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If you assigned your business roles through SU01 -> parameter -> CRM_UI_PROFILE with some values.

Then you can get this information from SE16 / Se16n -> USR05 table -> Parameter ID - CRM_UI_PROFILE and parameter value - "your business role" name

This will give you the report..

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Kindly refer the SAP Note 1817086 - business role assignment in CRM and trouble shooting

and refer some of the links The SAP CRM Business Role Concept

Regards

Ram