cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ3 functionality in SAP PI 7.3 AEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if SAP PI 7.3 AEX offers the functionaly of saving LUW and Restroring the same later on as we have in SMQ2 /SMQ3.

Thnaks,

Sunil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

SMQ2/SMQ3 are part of ABAP stack.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know SMQ2/SMQ3 is part of ABAP stack. My question is how this functionality is supported in Java only stack? Hope you got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

AFAIK...The equivalent functionality  of SMQ2/SMQ3  is not there .In single stack the processing of message is  based on availability of Java threads on  server node. If a message is stuck in queue with error it will be in waiting/error/holding status or if its just processing then delivering status.

The document should give some understanding , but i would say the processing/monitoring/troubleshooting  is same as we have for a AE message.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a06d79f3-d094-2e10-1a81-f4d802d0b...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your response. Yes current product doesn't have this functionality. SAP is planning to include this option/feature in furture AEX support packs, don't know the timelines for this as of now.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

>>current product doesn't have this functionality ( saving LUW and Restroring ). SAP is planning to include this option/feature in furture AEX support packs...

Once I get update, I will update the thread, thanks

Cheers

Agasthuri

Moderator & Mentor

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil - AFAIK - There is no such option available..