cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode using Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to print Barcode(using Smartform) for Material and Order number.

I've created a Barcode using SE73 Transaction but the problem is Barcode is not getting printed for different material numbers.

Please let me know if there is any special setup(Hardware/Software) needs to be done to print the Barcode properly(for respective materials).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sree

<b></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want print out barcode in smartforms, but i don't know add a barcode printer and barcode font?

Former Member
0 Kudos

for barcode you need to maintain 'style' .then only you will get barcode,and better to maintain standard barcode like " BC-EANH" ,and some other styles,so tht u will get it,that code u have to specify in "" <c1>&itemamount&</>..in form.then u will get for all types of barcodes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more thing to check it once,whether u r barcode space in form painter is sufficient or not check it once and main thin is better to check whether this barcode is below the mainwindow or not,always keep barcode below the main window and checkout the space in form painter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more thing to check it once,whether u r barcode space in form painter is sufficient or not check it once and main thin is better to check whether this barcode is below the mainwindow or not,always keep barcode below the main window and checkout the space in form painter.