cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing type error VF067

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of our plants entered bad material master data in sales org 2 screen.  They entered a packaging material VERP and entered the item category of VERP in the material master.  Then they posted an NL delivery with other NORM item category products listed.  The system put an item category of DLX on this.  Nothing was noticed on this until the receiving plant could not receive.  The inventory that they thought they were moving never moved and we ended up just doing a 311 movement from one plant to another to get the actual product out.  But now this one item is showing up on the billing due list and cannot be processed due to billing type cannot be determined VF067.   I have played around with this in our development system and just cannot get billing to happen on a similar item.  I really do not want to get into changing config for one document and then quickly switching it back.  Any suggestions on how to get this off VF04?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would reverse all sequence of goods movements. if it's done correctly, item to be disappeared in VF04.

start from the very end (not from VF04), probably from MIGO 312

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would if I could but we cannot do this at this point.  That is the problem.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Susan,

it is not clear if you want to bill this delivery or not.
If you want bill it, please try to run VF01, insert manually a billing type, and execute.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I really do not want to bill it but if I have to I can make sure pricing is at zero and get rid of it.  I have to change configuration to allow this to even get invoiced. 

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

if the price condition is customized as modifiable, then you can run VF01 and reset price to zero before to save the invoice. The invoice should not be relevant for FI too.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that is what I would do if I could get it to go through invoicing.  But it errors out prior to that.  It is item category DLX for an NL delivery and it is not set up to invoice.  I have duplicated the invoice in our development box and am playing with config to see if I can get around this. 

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

could you please report here the field PSTYV, FKREL of table LIPS of the delivery items, and the fields FKSTA, GBSTA of table VBUP of the delivery items ?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pstyv = DLX

fkrel = A
fksta = A

GBSTA = B

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you.

In standard delivered customizing the item category DLX has FKREL blank.
Are you sure your business neds to have it relevant for billing, with FKREL = 'A' ?

If you decide to change FKREL of DLX in transaction VOV7, please run report ZLFFKREL in note 319866 to update LIPS-FKREL of that delivery.

Then run RVDELSTA to update its VBUP record.

Afterwards the delivery will not be relevant for billing anymore.

If you prefer to keep FKREL = 'A' for DLX, but you want make the delivery not billeable, then you could clear its LIPS-FKREL (by SE16), then run RVDELSTA

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivano,

I cannot make changes in se16 in Production.  I will see whether they will allow our programmer to make this change.

I do not want this to bill.  Someone set up the material master incorrectly and that is how we got into this situation.

I appreciate your information.  It has been very helpful.  Thank you.

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivano,

These two programs work perfectly in DEV.  Thank you so much!  This info is greatly appreciated!

Susan

Answers (0)