cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ problem to dowload CRM 7 Ehp3 SP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am loosing my mind with the lmdb and mopz in Solution Manager 7.1.

I would like to download the CRM 7 ehp3 sp4 but I can not handle the error "successor installed for EHP 2 SAP CRM 7.0".

When I unselect the EHP2 and cfolder depency, mopz asks for assign the product instance EHP for SAP CRM 7.0 - abap.

The EHP3 is already installed on our CRM instance.

Never ending ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wolfgang,

We have deleted component definition from the SLD and that was ok then.

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jean-Yves,

could you kindly post a screenshot where in SLD you've deleted this?

Many thanks & regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

For error "Successor installed .... ' , you need to assign base product version as well as current product version in smsy and lmdb.

e.g: for SAP EHP2 for CRM 7.0 , assign product version SAP CRM 7.0 as well as SAP EHP2 for CRM 7.0 .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Archana

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Archana,

I opened SMSY on the solman (7.1 SP07) and opened the following path in the left frame:

Landscape components -> Product Systems ->SAP CRM -> <SYSID>.

In the right frame, on tab"Header Data", the active product versions are displayed. Among other addons, it contains "SAP CRM 7.0" and "EHP3 FOR SAP CRM 7.0" which is correct since we've already installed EHP3.

Do you mean that I shall add product Version "EHP2 FOR SAP CRM 7.0" here? When I try to toggle to change mode, the system issues a message that maintenance has to be performed in LMDB. When I add the product version in LMDB, the original error message "Successor..." is back.

thanks & regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wolfgang,

Please check note 1495419  - MOpz: Message no. MOPZ_CHECKS107 . Along with the correct product version, you need to add correct component as relevant.

Regards,

Archana

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Archana,

pls check reply to Karnil.

Thanks & regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run Landscape verification ? If not , please execute the landscape verification and ensure that final status is green.

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, sure I did.

I did some debugging and found out that during performing the landscape verification, data is sent to SAP in method CL_LMDB_MOPZ_OSS_CHECKER->CHECK_MOPZ_CLUSTER. This call actually returns the error.

Regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayer,

I believe that your problem is due to incorrect data collected in LMDB. As Jean-Yves said deleting the system from SLD will help solve th issue.

Please follow the below link for deleting system from SLD. Make sure you keep LMDB and SLD in sync.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp08/helpdata/en/87/990d41b8a24282b29b667a96b03aa9/content.htm

For removing a system from SLD go to http://<hostname>:<port>/sld -> technical systems-> select system from the list and click remove.

After this step push the data again through Tx rz70.

Note: If you have already configured technical monitoring for this system then you will lose all config.

Finally run a landscape verification tool which will prompt you to add the product version details.

Hope this will solve the issue.

Regards,

Robin

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

I've deleted the technical System from SLD and LMDB and re-created it in SLD using tcode RZ70 in the source System.

However, the technical System is not available in LMDB, even after using Report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM.

Regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wolfgang,

You may consider migrating your system to LMDB

• Start SAP Solution Manager Configuration (transaction SOLMAN_SETUP) and choose  System Preparation  Prepare Landscape Description  Migrate Data into LMDB  .
  • Switch to Edit mode and choose the activity for the information you want to migrate.Start all existing activities, consecutively:
    • Migrate Product Systems (recommended)

Depending upon SP release ,path may change slightly .Here you can get option to migrate single system. I do not have any solman system ,hence can't tell you exact path.

Although it is not recommended to migrate system manually , you can give a try.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayer,

I strongly discourage you to migrate system manually as recommended by Archana.

Mopz takes data from SMSY only. In your case that is only giving the wrong info. So you need to push the fresh data from SLD only.

In your last reply you said you cannot find the system in LMDB after deleting it and pushing it from RZ70. Here is the solution for that.

Firstly you should have only deleted the system from SLD and not LMDB. Only when you create a system in  LMDB manually or make changes manually then you should delete it from LMDB directly.

Anyways now you can get your system back in LMDB with fresh data. Just refer to the link below.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/71/611c8079df409097f67d797670bc81/frameset.htm

This link provides details of how to get system back in LMDB.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Just for emphasis I want to say that always remember the data flow of system information in Solman :

SLD->LMDB->SMSY

Regards,

Robin Singh

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The issue was reasoned in the definition of the product instance LOGGING OF WEB CLIENT UI 2.0 - Logging CRM WebClient UI (CRM) in SAP backend. The issue was fixed by SAP Support now in their backend System and the landscape verification for the system is green.

So, whatever steps I would have performed, I couldn't have resolved the issue on my landscape side...

Regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Robin Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

Re-Synchronize the date from SLD to LMDB using the se38-> RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM

Then again Synchronize the technical system detail using se38 -> AI_LMDBS_UPDATE_SINGLE_SYSTEM

Now go to SMSY -> check the system in product SAP CRM. ( not required to add the CRM 7 ehp3 sp4, just add like SAP CRM 7.0 / NW7.01)

Then go to MOPZ , select the product CRM ( not required solution) will get the list of system in solman , then select the appropriate system and process the next step.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I have synchronized the sld and the technical system.

But always the same error : Successor installed for EHP2 FOR SAP CRM 7.0

When I unassigned the EHP3, lmdb ask for it...

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jean-Yves,

did you actually solve the issue? I'm facing the exactly same...

Thanks & regards

Wolfgang

Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

I'm facing the same issue as Jean-Yves and tried your steps, however, it didn't solve my issue. Any other ideas?

Thanks & regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
Wolfgang_Mayer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karnil,

I've checked the note and found out that in the CRM System, table SWFEATURE has entry for "EHP2 FOR SAP CRM 7.0" marked as installed (INSTSTATUS = '+'). I've set it to '-' and pushed System data to SLD using tcode RZ70. However, the problem still persists, the steps mentioned in note 1927663 and 1495491 (recommended below by Archana) didn't solve the Problem.

Thanks & regards

Wolfgang

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should assign product instance EHP3 for SAP CRM 7.0 if it is already installed.

Thanks,

Sunny