Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying process order text in APO RRP3 elements view

ramesh_mahankali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to transfer process order long text which is displayed adjacent to process order number in COR3. I am able to send the text by enhancing CI_ORDCUS structure, but the problem is if there are more lines of text present, I am able to see only 132 CHAR in APO. Custom field I have used has a length of 255 CHAR

Is there any limitation in CIF on how many CHAR a field can be? Any insights into this will help me.

Thanks in Advance,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In ECC user exit CIFORD02 and in APO APOCF020 can help you please read the documentation of these enhancements.

In the ERP system you should use:

Component EXIT_SAPLCORD_004 if you want to change data in APO format or add user-specific data. Note 593413 contains example coding toshow how you can terminate the initial data transfer in case of an error.

Component EXIT_SAPLCOVA_001 if you want to change data in ERP format or add user-specific data.

In SAP APO, use component EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLDM_ORDER_001 in enhancement

APOCF020 to process the data added in the customer append structure.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ramesh_mahankali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for your reply. I have used CIFORD02 to gather the data in ECC and passed to APO via enhancing the structure CI_ORDCUS.

The problem I am facing is, I have created custom field PROC_ORD_TEXT in CI_ORDCUS with length 255 CHAR and reading the process order long text into it.

When I see it in APO I get only 132 Characters. So, I wanted to know if there is anything wrong I am doing or is there a limitation.

LOOP AT lt_lines INTO lw_lines.

IF sy-tabix < 5.

CONCATENATE ls_ord_cus-proc_ord_text lw_lines-tdline INTO ls_ord_cus-proc_ord_text SEPARATED BY space.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

Thanks,

Ramesh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am not sure abut it if you want to have extended order display in APO then you can use the BAdi

/SAPAPO/CDPS_ORDDATA method GET_ORDDATA structure CI_ORDCUS is included in ET_ORDERS_EXT parameter.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)