Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL screening by word

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Please see the screenshot.

I want the SPL block only if BP search term matches with exactly the same word in SPL search term not a portion of word. In the example above, if BP search term ANISDON matches with word ANIS and therefore it blocked but I want an exact match of the word ANISDON in SPL search term.

How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you please share the current setup you have for SPL screening? I believe search term origin is setup as "Basis for comparison is string from Partner Address".

Any reason to have a setup for exact match. This is not always possible. You can make the threshold as 100% to make sure ANISDON doesn't hit a match  with ANIS.  But i will never suggest to do this. There are high chances to miss a potential match just because you are making it 100%.

Please do not proceed changing any setup for SPL with just one example.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

My search term origin is set as "Basis for Comparison Exclusively from Sanctioned Party List". The Search Term is 100.00  % and so is the Originating Feature.

The business wants the search that way because it is just way too many hits to look at. I have attached other examples too:

How is the match % calculated?

Thanks for looking into my question.

Regards,

Satish