cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Provisioning log available in GRC change request

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having an interesting issue when creating change requests in GRC.  When I select a business role with provisioning action "removed" after it completes the workflow the GRC request is completing with no provisioning log available and it is not removing the specified business role from the user.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

In the IMG what Actions do you have for the Request type "Change Account"?

IMG > Governance, Risk and Compliance > Access Control > User Provisioning > Define Request Type

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen,

Thank you for replying to my issue,  I looked at the settings and I only had "change User" and "Assign object" selected.  I added "remove" and "retain" and ran the sync jobs, but the issue is still present.  It will not de-provision the role from the user.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

With the business role - were there any technical roles (single/composite/etc) attached to it)?

Can't remember if business role actually shows up in the provisioning log as business role only exists in the GRC system.

Can you check the business role assignments tab to see if it has actually been removed from the user?

Also, what does the MSMP Instance runtime show for the log as well as SLG1/SM21?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen,

I wanted to let you know that I resolved this issue.  I found a group parameter that was missing for my SAP_EP connector group.

USERID - logonname was missing

Thank you again for all of your help

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

thanks for the update and closing the thread out with the solution!

maybe next time... mention if it's a portal system since there were additional configuration to consider

Just wondering, did you manage to find by tracking all your config or did the error message appear in a log?

Cheers

Colleen

Answers (0)