cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record of HI01 can not copy to the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

I have one question need to please you to help me, hope that will not take your much time:

After creating new customer hierarchy assignment , I maintained condition record of HI01,which is  for one of the low  customer among hierarchy node.But when I created a sales order for that customer,I can not find the condition record or information in the line item condition,and the system note that '' the condition type HI01 is not determined using condition record'' (absolutely , I really had maintained the HI01 condition record);

I am thankful for your any help that if you can give some analysis for why I can't copy or transfer the condition record of HI01 to sales order and the system noted log like I described upper.

Best Regard!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member725100
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Check in the sales order if the condition is being found and the partner fuctions for customers hierarchy.

also verify if your customer hierarchy is relevant for pricing

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hank James,

Create a table with sales org and customer group and assign to access sequence then maintain the condition with t he access sequence.when you maintaining the condition record in VK11 sales org and group the price will applicable to all customers who comes under that group;

coming to your case you can maintain customer groups as per the hierarchy basis,then give them price.

Thanks

Gurtej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurtej  Sandhu:

Your method is a good way to make.But I still can not find reason why I can't  copy the HI01 condition record with old table field "sales org+distribution channel +division+customer";Absolutely,other type such as PI01,they can do it.

Best Regard!!

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check your Condition type settings of Manual Entries whether it is B or C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva vasireddy:

I had check customizing setting for the condition type,Manual entries is C,but this do not make any effective change to the copy rule.Both the PR00 and HI01 has the same insert 'C'.