cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ISU(EpH 4) integration with Smart Meters using SAP PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking for information regarding the subject matter and couldn't find any material that would help me start my journey in a right direction. I am new to SAP and am currently working for a utility company who have got all the licenses and the infrastructure regarding the subject integration.

I need to Integrate our SAP ISU (AMI 2.0) to an MDUS. At first I want to establish the connection between PI and SAP ERP so that if I initiate a 'Check Meter Status' request in ISU, the respective service in PI should receive the request and from that point onwards would be my 2nd Milestone of forwarding that request from PI to the MDUS.

I need a step by step instructions on what configurations do I need to do to achieve the first milestone and to verify the 'PING' from ISU to PI. Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Adil Khalil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Adil:

Please direct your post with specific questions.  What have you done?  Where are you having an issue?  Have you done your research?  And where?  Check   before posting and do not post generically. 

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Isn't the subject pretty specific? I have done research on google, SAP SDN with the same query line as is the subject for this post. I am a newbie to the subject and need guidelines as is obvious from this post. I don't know how can I make this more specific.

Regards,

Adil Khalil