Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182535
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP system functionality if you have assigned operation 0020 after release that means you will perform this activity and system have store the data at concern table.after that you have delete for same operation from maintenance order but it's will not be deleted from table and again when you have  assign same operation No. 0020,so system could not understand this sequence(0020) in table.

So, Please understand system behaviour.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Per standard functionality you are able to renumber operations only when operation was deleted in order which is in Created CRTD status.

Once order is Released (as it is in your case) you are not able to delete it as deleted operation is still ‘stored’ in AFVC table.

You can display deleted operation by menu: Edit -> Display deletions -> On

Regards,

Grzegorz

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible after you've released the work order. This is because the operation 0020 isn't deleted from the database, it just has the DLT flag set.

A workaround would be to change the operation number, to say 0021, before you delete the operation. Then add a new operation 0020.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominique,

After delete the operation number 0020 , you can rename the 0030 operation as 0020. After all the below operation will start form increasing order (0030, 0040, 0050....).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dominique,

Please check if note 1744936 - IW32: Deleted operations not renumbered correctly

is installed in your system. There was an error with the operation numbers that was solved via this note. Please check if this helps.

Thanks

Amber