cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing NW2004s (EP&) distributed in Linux EL ORACLE. While doing central instance i am getting following error after entering ABAP schema name in the "network client configuration screen":

ERROR 2007-03-18 16:39:56

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in function NW_CI_Instance_ind_ind_ind_ind_DialogPhase_askSecStoreFiles() { if (!NWInstall.getSystem(context.get("sid")).isSecStoreAvailable()) { ASSERT(arguments.callee, !installer.onUnix(), "SecureStore files must be available on Unix. Check if the global directory is mounted."); context.makeChangeable("secStoreSrcDir"); var client = new ClientMapping(); client.mapContextParameter("secStoreSrcDir", "'secStoreSrcDir'"); installer.setKdbClient(client.getMapping()); gui.invokeDialog({sid:"d_nw_ask_secstore_files"}); } else { context.makeUnchangeable("secStoreSrcDir"); }}SecureStore files must be available on Unix. Check if the global directory is mounted.

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step askSecStoreFiles with step key |NW_Doublestack_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|askSecStoreFiles was executed with status ERROR .

Can anybody help me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

follow Note 851251 - SAP NetWeaver 2004s Installation on UNIX

also check your log it tells about SecureStore files must be available on Unix. Check if the global directory is mounted.

Cheers,

-Sunil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your CI and DB are on different physical servers, make sure that you copy the all the files from /sapmnt/<sid>/global/security/data on the DB side to /sapmnt/<sid>/global/security/data on the ci side. This resolved our problem. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

Global directory /sapmnt is created as soon as installation proceeds.Some times we create a mount point in adavance to allocate the space to it.You can try creating it manually and see

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the solution would be mounting your Global directory using the NFS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi did you solve the problem , i am having the same issue