cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received illegal MDN - content-type not supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using AS2 System (Seeburger Workbench) and SAP PI 7.0 to send/receive EDI Documents with our partners. We have already configure some of the partners in our EDI System and recently one of the partner's Certificate got expired. We got the new certificate and deployed the same in Visual Admin. At comm channel we are providing the cert name same as in visual admin. Now when we are trying to the send the EDI Documents the Seeburger Workbench showing the error message as "Received illegal MDN - content-type not supported!"

Can anybody let me know what could be the issue and workaround for the same? Is the issue is with new certificate or web dispatcher?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Faisal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul - I assume it's because of the certificates. check with your partner if the certificate is still valid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks. I check with partner and certificate is valid.

Regards

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for the suggestion and indeed it was partner certificate validity issue and now its has been fixed. we got the new cert and deployed the same.

Once again thanks for your support

Regards

Abdul

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul - Thanks for updating the thread with the root cause. It really helps others.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul.

The URL could be incorrect. Check this thread

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks. I don't think the URL could be an issue, because earlier we use to send the EDI Documents to the same URL.

Regards

Abdul

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Please check with your partner if any change in the configuration.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I don't think so any configuartion change is required.

Regards

Abdul