cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Control Monitor not posible

nguyen_huynh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I am facing a strange AC behavior  . Once a control is assigned to a user, we are no more able to change the monitor. Anyone facing this problem and solve that? Following message appear:

"Saving data failed"

Owner xxxxxx is mitigated and cannot be changed

Thanks for any help. Nguyen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nguyen,

add a new monitor to the control and update existing mitigations with the new monitor. As soon as all "old" assignments have been changed you are able to remove the old monitor.

From compliance perspective it is not possible to have mitigations without monitor.

Regards,

Alessandro

nguyen_huynh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro, thanks for fast reply.

Based on your proposal I have added a new monitor and could save my control (thus I have 2 monitors and 1 approver).

When removing the old monitor I still got the same error message mentioned above. So I still have 2 monitors and 1 approver.

Regards Nguyen

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nguyen,

you have to change the existing mitigation assignments as well. Therefore a good way to perform mass update is to use the program GRAC_DOWNLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS and GRAC_UPLOAD_MIT_ASSIGNMENTS.

You can easily download all the existing mitigations into a local file to your desktop, search and replace the old monitor with the new, and re-upload.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

nguyen_huynh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

Answers (0)