cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Flat Rates for mileage/km - France

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In France, the calculations for mileage/km flat rates are a little more complex than other countries.  Basically, for 5,000km-20,000km there is a flat rate (€0.391 per km for 10CV/HP car) + an additional fixed amount (€1,383) which needs to be applied (see url below).

http://droit-finances.commentcamarche.net/faq/4835-bareme-kilometrique-2014

From my understanding, I don't believe that this is possible using the standard SAP functionality as this can only process the flat rate and is therefore a gap in the French country version for SAP Travel Management.

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and how they handled it? And if an enhancement is required for the calculations, where and how this can best be implemented?

I also wonder if anyone else has come across similar requirements for other countries?

Many Thanks,

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

I guess you can achieve this by combinations of few settings in SPRO. I mean try to use the combinations of Trip Type S, Miles/Km Limit, Vehicle Class and rate.

Example:

Vehicle Class = 10 CV

Miles/Km Limit = 5000 KM

Trip Type S = B (Set this field as A = 5000 KM, B = 5K to 20K, C = >20K)

Thanks,

Kumar

SAP.FUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

This is very complex requirement and you are right you cannot achieve this by simply doing configuration for travel flat rates. I have had a similar requirement once (not for France though) but because we were paying everything via payroll, we made rules in the payroll schema to calculate the additional amount based on the values stored in the mileage cumulation table PTRV_KMSUM - which was not an easy job. Oh..just saw that Lukas has already provided you with the BAdI details. Good Luck and let us know how you progress.

Thanks

Ankur

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

seeing how complex the french mileage reimbursement is, I'd recommend using one of the explicit enhancement spots, i.e. BAdIs, SAP provides in FI-TV. Frankly, I wouldn't know how to implement your requirement with mere means of configuration/customizing and even if I did, I'd wager coding is the clearer way in this case. I'd advise you to take a look BAdI AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMNT which has only one method IF_EX_AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMENT~CHANGE_TRV_OBJECTS. There you could poll IT_KMVER, code your calculations and write the results into IT_PAUFA.

Cheers, Lukas