Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailattachment->PI->AL11 path

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have completed the development Mail->PI->AL11 path its succesfully executing for POP mail users.

Step by Step to Update the Mail Attachment in AL11 using Mail, NFS adapter through SAP PI

But it not working from mail exchange server users.

Example:

I need to send one CSV attachment file from mail through PI and update in AL11 path.

For POP users can sent a mail with attachement and its sucessfully updating in AL11 path.

But from mail exchange server can sent a mail inbox with attachement from that it cant able to pick the attachement and not able to update in AL11 path.

I have tried all the possbile way.Not yet get the solution.

Has any one face this issue? Is this possible in SAP PI  7.1 Let me know.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Finally the issue has been fixed by this below parameter,I have given the dynamic config uisng a parameter value, now its working fine for mail exchange server users also.

Module name: AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean

Parameter Name: dc.valueLength

Parameter Value: 200

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monkandan,

Try to check the log from the communication channel monitoring in order to check if the mail endpoint is available.

Also, you can check your SP in your PI and to look at if this note is applicable  1255507 - Attachments not being sent to the receiver

Regards.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monikandan,

Is your mail exchange is reachable from PI server? This is the issue when mail exchange is not reachable from PI server.

regards,

Harish