cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

distz field in KOMP structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How do I find the data in the structure KOMP. I need to check the data for the field distz. I have a custom extractor zbw_less_tran. how do i check the data for the field distz in the extractor?

Any help is appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You shoul dbe able to see streuctures in SE80(ABAp workbench). If its an extractor, go to rsa3, enter the selection and execute, you will see the records. Remeber, the no. of records extracted depends on the "Data records /call", No. of extractor calls". You can see the contents and you will be able to see the contents.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do i find the table name? and the data in the table not the extractor.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Abby,

I am confused with your question. Do you want to see data in a filed in extractor or data in a table? If the filed "distz" is part of extractor, then you can see data as in the previous post. If it is a structure, then also you can go to

1. SE80 and in "Repository Information Systems", you can search where used list of a field in tables.

or

2. simply go o SE11 and enter the strucure name in the Database table field and click ok. It gives you contents. Click on contents(blue and black "i" icon) in tool bar. That should give you the contents list.

3. Go to SE16 enter the table name and see the contents by executing.

Hope this helps.