Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Travel Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in Travel Expenses as:

The receipts for trip Number X and Y are still showing up in the* available credit* card receipt section.

These we submitted and approved in November last year. I have attached to the ticket print screens of each of these to show you what is appearing in SAP and the original expense form and receipts that were sent to expenses.

As these expenses have been accounted for and approved please can these be removed asap as X and Y are getting reminders on them.

Please provide me the solutions ASAP.

Thanks

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

There was no attachment but its probably better to not post live data anyway!

Have a look to the cluster transaction PRTC, if the receipts were already booked against a trip they should be in the INBEL as assigned to trip. If the receipt is still in the buffer which is CCBEL  (and not in INBEL) then its an inconsistency  and the receipt needs to be moved from CCBEL to INBEL. (We have a small z report that can do this, but its better to open an OSS so SAP can check your system)

If the reciept is in both CCBEL and INBEL then it exists as a duplicate and you can delete it from the buffer or else RPTTUW02 (be VERY careful with this report and read the documentation)

If you have a very low SP level this can lead to CC inconsistency, especially in EHP5 and there exists a number of corrections too.

Last if the cluster for ccbel and inbel works out ok.. could it be a problem with your POWL refresh for the tab strip? Take a look at note 1806905 if so

cheers

Sally