Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide fields in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Experts

I need the following assistance please.

I've created a travel plan and in the Complete Travel Plan step I do not want to show the ticket information.

I've removed the "NO EXITPOPUP" in table TA20SWITCH.

After the removal you can select the 'Electronic ticket', once you select the "Electronic Ticket" the FORM OF IDENTIFICATION appears.

Is there  a way  where I can hide / not display this.

Regards

Jaco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jaco

I presume you were looking at note 1935896 to take the suggestion of the "NO EXITPOPUP" switch?

Actually, this is quite a complex issue because there is also some dependence on the communications infotype in the backend. The different Form Of Identification (FOID) are stored in the infotype 105 communication with different subtype. If the value is stored in this infotype we have no possibility to change it during the individual booking. The FOID is not supposed to change between two bookings. If a mainteance is needed it should be done in the Infotype directly.

I did some checking on this in past issues and the other possibility seems to be the method called in a Badi which allows you to create FOID in the PNR, you can find this method in the BADI FITP_TRAVEL_PLANNING (Transaction se18, you can open the implementation MANAGE_PAF_DATA - maybe this can help?

Originaly this implementation was created to manage the PAF information (PAF means Pay As you Fly, or customer program) but there are two different points in the Web UI where this is touched, PAF and ETIX so it also depends on where exactly you wish to hide it, as it isnt as straight forward!

Last point, but did you look at trying to hide the visibility via the content administration?

Hope this helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

Thanks for the info.

Regards

Jaco

Answers (0)