Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portugal legal requirement on Invoice in the box

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I believe there is a 2012 legal requirement in Portugal to insert Invoice in the Box.

To explain in detail companies in Portugal are supposed to insert sales Invoice along with the materials when they are dispatched from the plant. THis effecdtive means that Invoice needs to be created before PGI.

Now in SAP Standard it is possible to create Invoice before but my client does not allows it.

Has anybody here heard of this requirement in Portugal? If yes then how are you handling it?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Jignesh - have you tried the Portuguese community? There are a few spaces listed in the SCN index.

Google doesn't find anything other than digital signature for Portugal. But if there is a legal requirement for something, then I'm not sure how the client could "not allow it". What is the issue exactly?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether OSS  1771404 - Law 198/2012 - Invoices and Delivery notes is of any help to your scenario.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think OSS note 1886319 - PT - Electronic communication of transport documents and invoices to tax authority

can give some insight into the legal requirement, even this note is for SAP Business One.

From what I read I guess there is no other option than sending pro-forma invoices