cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update status TDMS project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know how i can update the status of my TDMS project once it is ended.

Until now, i just had stauts "In process" or "Cancelled".

Kind Regards,

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

In the post transfer processing phase, there is one activity "Migration Package Completion", when you will execute this activity, then it will set the status of the package to complete. Once all the steps of the project are completed, that is all packages in that project are completed then project status will also change accordingly.

Thanks,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

Thank you for this answer, but when i execute this step, my project is going to get a "cancelled" status.

I would like to get the status "Finished"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you getting any message in the job log why it is getting cancelled ? Anyway, if you wanted to set the status of this activity manually then follow the steps below:

1. Select the activity "Migration Package Completion", and click on troubleshooting button.

2. there you will get the troubleshooter "Setting manual status for an Activity", now execute activity "allow setting manual status for an activity"

Before setting the status manually you should confirm that all the required activities are executed successfully.

Thanks,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't get any error message, or error in the log.

The execution of package was completed successfully, the package is deasactivated successfully.

The status of this step is completed, but i would like to update the status of my project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the project home screen, use the refresh button on the screen to refresh the screen and then check the steps status, what does it show ? all completed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps Status: Cancelled 1/1

Light is green, so completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean after refreshing project status set to completed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have executed my scenario.

Once i have executed the last step "Migration Package Completion" i have chosen to deactivated the package in order to end the project.

When all my step have been ended successfully, i had a look into the project status.

Status "cancelled", with a green bar filled with 1/1 step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a status management issue, raise an OSS message in component CA-TDM-FRM-PCL.