Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual cost is not updated in Process orders

kandati_subramanyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Actual Activity Costs are not being capturing in the Process Orders in the live system , al though plan activity prices are maintained in the system and confirmation of activities done by Production Planning Dept.

There are around  thousands of orders for which actual activity costs not captured in Jan'14.

Reversing of entire transactions and reposting will be tedious and cumbersome activity.

It would be highly appreciated, if anybody share their experience that is there any other alternative to bring the actual activity cost in the process orders as month end activity of CO is stopped due to this issue.

Regards

Su

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christian_beck3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

have the mentioned orders been started in 2013? We had a similar problem lately after an implementation with orders being created in 2013. There were no tariffs in 2013 for the ressources so the orders did not receive any activities.

Check the table AFVC to check whether the system shows activitypes on the mentioned orders.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KTS

Hope u don't have this problem in FY2013? right

Pls check the error in one Process Order on Activities confirmed by PP and why it is not calculating the activity Prices?

Have you checked the Activity types are created for 2014 and assigned the Activity input price /rates  for 2014?

Go through the system errors and Config/Master data-for 2014 for Activity types/Rates etc.... and let me know the error screen shots......

t&r

maalik 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subram,

1.Check with production side whether they confirmed activities against the same order

2. You also check activity report through KSBT,  whether the same activity is updated with values under Price Indicator 5.

3. Also, check the activity quantity confirmed in the order analysis under Act Qty.

Better post the screenshot of order cost analysis.

BR, Srinivas Salpala

kandati_subramanyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Srinivas,

1.PP has confirmed the activities on the process orders.

2.As you know that Actual Activity confirmed during the production by PP will be multiplied by Plan Activity Rate (i.e Price indicator:1) and Actual Activity Rate (Price indicator :5 ) is required for revaluation of activities  and it is nothing to do with capturing of actual activity cost at the time of confirmation.

3.I have checked the Cost Center Actual & Plan Report :S_ALR_87013611 ,activities confirmed by PP doesn't appear in the respective cost centers.

I have attached the screen shot of order cost analysis for your reference and to help

Regards

Su

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Actual Qty tab in order analysis for confirmation of activity hours. If activity qty values are 0 then need to check with PP side.

BR, Srinivas Salpala

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KT

AS you say ".I have checked the Cost Center Actual & Plan Report :S_ALR_87013611 ,activities confirmed by PP doesn't appear in the respective cost centers." Can I take it as the activity quantities are also not coming in this report. If this is the case then there is some problem with the routings/recepie. Pls check on following points:

1. I recepie, validity dates are OK to cover the activity confirmation dates.

2. In recepie, Charge quantity range covers the Order quantity.

3  In recepie, Cost centers and activity types are maintained correctly at work centers.

4. Check the validity period of activity also.

And if the activity quantities are coming in s_alr....report then your valuation variant, which is assigned to the order actual costing, is faulty. check its Activity type/process tab and see the strategy sequence defined there. according to st seq whether the activity price is available with the system?

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena