cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking ID start and end date not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating an Event Handler where i am setting the tracking id start and end date based on certain calculation. If i am deleting the handler and creating again the handler with same sets of tracking id and the start and end date are changed.

The issue that i am facing is that Start and End date are updated at the Header data of an event handler but in the Tracking ID tab the start and end date is not updated. Due to this i am getting an error message that reported event is outside the date range.

How do we ensure that dates in tracking id also gets updated. I don't have an option to change the tracking id.

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shubh,

on the EH Header is only the main Tracking ID stored. This should be only a copy of the corresponding line from table /SAPTRX/EH_TRKID. If you delete and recreate an EH you must provide again the info for Start and End date and the flag for main Tracking ID. Afterwards you should see the values in both tables.

How is exactly your process and from where do you delete and recreate the EH?

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steffen,

I create and delete the EH on PGI and reversal of PGI from ECC.

I am setting the start and end of the tracking id which is the master id. I have set the master id flag for that tracking id.

Also on recreation of the EH i am again sending the start and end date.  But only the header data value is getting changed and tracking id tab data is as it was on first time of create.

Thanks,

Shubh.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case it sounds like a bug. Tracking ID must also be updated. You should open a ticket so that support can debug the issue on your system.

Best regards,

Steffen