Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Delivery Doc creation while saving the service order

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have Scenario, where business is looking for automatic Delivery shold create along with Advance shipment orer from service order(IW31)

from service order advance shipment orer is generating, at the same time can we do auto delivery??

Let me know plz any info required

Regards,

Ammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm if Advance shipment was created automatically or Manually

you can also check in SM37, if any job is setup for auto delivery creation

in SM37, with Program WS_DELIVERY_MONITOR

regards,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please AVOID SMS language.  Coming to your requirement, if unrestricted stock is made available, then you can automate PGI process.  Please search the forum or Google with the text "automatic PGI", so that you will get lot of inputs.  Try based on those inputs and post here still if you have any issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your prompt reply, My requirement is with service order advance shipment. We are creating advance shipment order from service order, when we save the service order at the same time Advance shipment order also get saved. Along with advance ship order can we create auto delivery?. and I checked in google then I posted this issue.

Thank you and Regards,

Ammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammad

The only way i see here is to go in with certain enhancement once the ADVS ( Advance shipment order ) is created out of the service order

What is the scenario like for an Advance shipment sales order which is created is there only one line item which is relevant for delivery present in that order , if thats the case you can take help of abaper and automate the same to create the outbound delivery.

Best Regards

Waseem