cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we put Logo On FPM GAF navigation screen ?

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where client want to have logo on Top of page but that is the portion used for navigation in FPM GAF. So can we put logo above Navigation Portion ?

Thanks,

Vimal Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vimal,

One could always do this via enhancement but scope like adding logo, and branding including changing colour of text and what not should be best done via CSS, style sheets

I believe i could safely assume that you need to put logo across all UIs and not just one GAF screen so in that case CSS,style sheet would be best fit as you could use it across mutliple UIs

and there is one tool provided by SAP UI Theme designed you could make simple and advanced Style sheets.

Regards

Anurag Chopra

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. Will be putting logo on all screens.Thanks for information regarding this tool,it's new for me.

Thanks,

Vimal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use GAF by using FPM_GAF_COMPONENT and only certain things are configurable and there is no option to add a new UI element(image)via configuration.

you could try with External Stylesheet(CSS). there is tool UI Theme Designer provided by SAP for the same.

Regards

Anurag

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I am able to put logo on FPM GAF screen by an enhancement on standard component FPM_GAF_COMPONENT.

Thanks,

Vimal