cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to refresh the MBO metadata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to refresh the MBO metadata from SUP SDK and I am getting the following error. I have done the following steps so far,

1. Updated the webservice connection profile to that MBO

2. Tried to rebind the data source but failing with the same error

3. Tried to refresh the MBO get metadata option, but failing

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:

com.sybase.vader.utils.axis2.HtmlFaultBuilder.processDocument(HtmlFaultBuilder.java:18)

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(TransportUtils.java:197)

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:145)

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:108)

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:67)

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:354)

Please suggest to fix this issue, Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

1. Updated the webservice connection profile to that MBO

Did you do some modification and then modified this connection profile?

Are you not able to create MBO with new connection profile?

Please share snapshots where exactly you have got stuck?

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Yes, I cant create new MBO as well with updated connection profile.

I have updated the wsdl url and credentials to the connection profile

Then I previewed from MBO, got execute error for default null value

Then I noticed the known SUP issues and removed Personlization key mapping and propagate to attribute then did refresh

By that time I am getting this error.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right click on the MBO>Preview> Give sample input data> Check the option "use as default parameter" in the bottom left click OK. Then refresh the MBO attributes and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra & Midhun,

I found the issue with the RFC that was deactivated in the backend and now its activated and managed to fix this issue. Thank you so much for your time and great support.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I have tried the following

Refresh Fails Due to Missing Load Argument Default Values

Problem: Adding load arguments with "Propagate to attributes" that have no corresponding datasource columns, then selecting Refresh, may fail due to missing load argument default values.

Unmap the "Propagate to attribute" field, which allows you to specify the necessary default values so that the execution to the EIS successfully retrieves MBO metadata.

But still getting the same error,