cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment configuration steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WM gurus,

Could anybody explain me the configuration steps for the Auto Replenishment for Fixed bins.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

For fixed bin replenishment,please follow the below steps

1.Maintain material master WM view 2 with fixed bin, maximum and minimum qty

2.Under SPRO-LE-Warehouse Management-Activities-Transfers-define stock transfers and replenishment control- Maintain movement type either 320 against the respective storage type  and in replenishment technique maintain "1"

This will create the replenishment for the bins automatically as soon as the stock level reaches the minimum stock maintained in material master

Else you can schedule program "RLLNACH1" to run in the background

Regards

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Please tell me step by step to run the replenishment scenario with configuration.

As per standard,movement type for Replenishment is 319.But You mentioned it is 320.

I have small confusion.Please provide me in detail.

Sridhar.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Here is the config required for Fixed Bin replenishment (Most of the steps are already covered by Venky)

1. Maintain Material master  - WM View 2 (Fixed Bin, Min/Max/Replen Quantity)

2. You may use movement type 319 for replenishment (or create copy of 319 and assign requirement type as D  )

Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management --> Activities à Transfers --> Define movement types

3. Assing movement type agnist Storage type with replenishment technique 1

Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management --> Activities à Transfers --> Define stock transfers and replenishment control

4. Run transaction LP21 to create TR if the Stock < Min Quantity  (or schedule batch job on program RLLNACH1)

Regards.

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

There are 2 movement types available in Standard SAP for replenishment "319" and "320'.

Normally 319 is used for Production replenishment and 320 will be used for Fixed bin replenishment.Depending upon your case you can select the movement type.

May i know your requirement in detail, is it just replenish a bin in Warehouse or a bin maintained in production supply area?

Regards
Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Thank you for your response.

Could you please tell me how to run the schedule job.

When should we run it,after execute the Transaction LP21?

Regards,

Sridhar.G

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator message: I am stopping this very basic discussion now. How to schedule a job is really well explained in help.sap.com and in hundreds of discussions here in SCN. At some point of time you need to start with searching. Actually you should do this before you post a question, please see the forum rules:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18590

further I recommend to read: http://scn.sap.com/community/getting-started/blog/2010/05/12/asking-good-questions-in-the-forums-to-...

as it guides you what part you actually have to do yourself before you post a question.