cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in classic scenario(SRM 7.01), i have 2 questions.

1. The PO created in back-end system is changed by the user, this changes will affect the SC line item?(for e.g. Deleting the item or quantity).

- If yes, what is program that will update this information???

2. The some of the line item in SC is in status 'error in Transmission'. Already the 'BBP_SC_AUTOretransfer'  program is scheduled.

- How to transfer again the SC?

- Where to check the LOG of transfer? (RZ20..??)

Thanks in advance for your input.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

1. The changes will affect the SC line items.
For example, if you delete one item from PO, and if the PO was created from SC directly (without going to sourcing cockpit), this corresponding SC item will get status I1115 - Follow-on Document Deleted.
The SC status is updated by report BBP_GET_STATUS_2.

2. Are you transferring SC to backend via XML? If so, you need to check both the inbound and outbound XML. You may refer to note 1270081 to do some trouble shooting of SOA services.
If you are transferring SC to backend via traditional RFC, you may check in RZ20 for error logs.
Anyway, to ensure you are able to transfer again the SC succesfully, firstly you need to find out what error has happened and fix it. After that, you may re-transfer the SC with this report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER. You'd better implement note 1788671 to add Shopping Cart as a parameter so that you could retransfer a specific SC.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks fro your answer.

1. I need some more clarification, BBP_GET_STATUS_2 in this report. we it the use of below field, if both are checked.

- Delete indicator not set

- delete ind.not set in BE

2. I created a PO directly from SC (without going to SOCO), after that the PO gets deleted in backend system. But still goes to SOCO screen. (Source_rel_ind = 'X')

Kindly give some information about it.

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

See note 521857 about the meaning of each parameter available in BBP_GET_STATUS_2.

Issue described by you in topic 2 is the standard. Even if sourcing is not used, after PO deletion, SOURCE_REL_IND = X in shopping cart.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

As per the above note. the points says like that,

4.   Deletion indicator = ''

Default value: active

Only line items whose deletion indicator is NOT active are updated.

5. Deletion indicator in BE = ''

Default value: active

Only line items, whose back-end deletion indicator is NOT active, are updated. (The back-end deletion indicator is set when ALL back-end documents for a shopping cart line have the deletion indicator).

But we make flag 'X' in Deletion Indicator and Deletion Indicator in BE. Then also the backend information gets updated in SC.

kindly give some input on it.

thanks.

Answers (0)