cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP Filter is considering extra sales order even though specific Sales order and Product specified

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have modified BOP filter with Sales order number (Order Number OLTP - DELNAR) in Filter criteria so that we can run BOP just for specific Sales order number. When I use 5 sales order number in BOP variant and check the work list, it is considering more orders then those 5. But we want only those 5 orders to be consider for BOP. Is there anything required to be change in Filter Criteria?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur

Here is the link to a blog shared by expert Babu.  He has given an example of Sales Order Number and explain BOP filter works.

and

Typically for setup BOP, We just need to do following - Maintain Field Catalog, Filter Type(Order Categories and Criteria) and Sort Profile and then Create Filter Variant and BOP Variant.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish...this helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

You need to use the BOP Filter exit to proceed further and exclude the unnecessary orders. All the necessary details have been mentioned in my blog. Link has been provided by Satish in his reply. Enhancing the BOP filter with Sales order is just half way done. You need two more steps to get to the concrete solution.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Babu, your is really helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Babu

Sales order that we entered in the selection screen of BOP is read by function module /SAPAPO/ATP_SD_ORDER_GET, this FM should return the value of DELNAR fron GUID. But FM is not returning for DELNAR. Looks like there is missing config for structure ?SAPPAO?ATPFIELD. Can you please confirm the same.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

Did you pass the Sales document number by prefixing the leading Zeroes ? I think it is a must to pass the complete Sales document number to be able to make that function module work properly. It you do not want to use this FM, you can also query the DB table /SAPAPO/POSMPAN and get the guid for the Sales document. I suggest you to take a look at this table to see the way the sales documents are stored in APO Database.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Babu

So there is no need to extend DELNAR to /SAPAPO/ATPFIELD structure? As I checked with developer and as per him this structure need to extend. Please advice...

Regards

Ankur

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

No need to extend the ATPFIELD structure. Neither I mentioned that in my blog. Go ahead with the steps that I have mentioned, you will be able to achieve this.

Good Luck !!

Babu Kilari