former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the error as below,

Transaction ZAFN   is not defined

Message no. V1347

Diagnosis

This combination of item category ZAFN and MRP type for material  is not allowed.

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of this item.

Procedure

Check your entry.
You can display the combination defined in table TVEPZ, which controls scheduling line category determination, and change it as required if you have the authorization to do so. The MRP type for the material may be changed in the material master.

I have checked with Item category determination and schedule line category determination ,every think is ok.

The same is ok with other company code.

In the newly created company,we have same distribution channel & division.

I have extended the material to new company code & sales organisation.Rest all other setting remain same.When i create inquiry for same material i am not getting error,but if i do the same in newly created company code i am getting error.Even i have assigned Sales document to newly created sales area.

Still am getting error.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Can you please confirm to us what made you to go with Same Distribution channel and Division in other company code too?(Then what was created new sales organization)

Pl inform us the Background of this issue..

I hope you have done the Sales line assignments--there by possible in finding Sch.lines for the given plant in Sales Order...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The MRP type for the material may be changed in the material master.

Have you checked the change log for that material master as suggested above?  Ensure that whatever MRP Type you assigned in VOV5,  the same is there and not changed in the material master.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have checked for it,MRP type in material and schedule line category determination are same.

But still am getting error.

Pradeep

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I made one more assignment

Item category+--=schedule line category

Now it is working,but dont know root cause for Item category+MRP Type=schedule line,why it is not working.

Pradeep

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is how schedule line category works. If you see TAN in standard they have assigned it with MRP type field bank as well. System uses this determination.

Just for cross checking could you please share which MRP type is there in material master and if you change default schedule line category in both assignments (blank and with material type) which value it is determining. With blank assign CX and with MRP type assign CV and see which is determined.

Thank$