Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need guidance on the following:

1. When is the need to have a separate pricing procedure. If I have retail, direct and wholesale channel..is it required to maintain 3 different pricing proced like zret01,zwht01, zdiret01 etc..

2. Similarly is it mandator that I need to copy the condition type PR00 and call it ZPR0 or I can use the same condn type for all the above said distri channels.

3. How would one maintain PR00 values differently for different sales scenarios like Cash Sale, Standard Order and Contract etc. Is it by maintaining the document pricing procedure and assigning it to the respective document types in IMG? Kindly confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1. When is the need to have a separate pricing procedure. If I have retail, direct and wholesale channel..is it required to maintain 3 different pricing proced like zret01,zwht01, zdiret01 etc..</b>

You can have the same pricing procedure if the pricing procedure meets the requirement. Incase there is a major change in pricing calculation, you can have a separate pricing procedure, as per requirement.

<b>2. Similarly is it mandator that I need to copy the condition type PR00 and call it ZPR0 or I can use the same condn type for all the above said distri channels.</b>

No. You can use PR00 & ZPR0 is not at all mandatory. You may have ZPR0 only if required.

<b>3. How would one maintain PR00 values differently for different sales scenarios like Cash Sale, Standard Order and Contract etc. Is it by maintaining the document pricing procedure and assigning it to the respective document types in IMG? Kindly confirm.</b>

Condition record are maintained for condition type, based on access sequence, in T.code VK11. Based on condition record the data will be called in Sales Order. You can also add Access to Access sequence, if appropriate combination is not available. You can create a new table (Table is access in access sequence) & place the same in access sequence appropriately.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (0)