cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview of all approver's requests (ARQ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I would like to know if there is a report at GRC AC 10.0 wherein all requests (pending, approved, rejected, canceled) will be displayed a specific approver dealed with. Alternatively the table at GRC backend will be possible, of course.

Thanks therefor.

Regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately not, But you can make use of "search request" functionality
as a work around where you can play around with different selection field like
approver ,request status.

Hope this helps..

Kind Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search request functionality from Access request
Administration section of Access Management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

Unfortunaely THIS exactly is not running. 

Herein pending requests will be displayed for a specific approver only.

All approved requests will be displayed, of course, but only if you will leave the field 'Approver ID' free. In the case you enter a specific one nothing will be visible.

So, any other idea perhaps??

Thanks.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats the only possible option. May be you can download report with all approver and play around on excel with the approval status.

I understand that its not the best way but even we didnot get any better responce from SAP when we raised this issue.

Good Luck !!

KInd regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any idea within which table I will find the required information?

For 'running' requests I will use table GRFNMWRTAPPR and will get the related request ID in combination with table GRFNMWRTINST. This is not the prob.

Unfortunately this will deliver, as spoken already, the 'running' requests only. Not the already approved, rejected etc. ones. So, here the related table name will offer some help, hopefully... 

Cheers

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found the tables which deliver the required information:

1. GRFNMWRTINST
  2. GRFNMWRTMSGLG

Both tables have the field INSTANCE_ID which can be used in excel as key so that the mentioned requests, prepared by a specific user, can be selected.

Cheers

Matthias

Answers (0)