SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E1WPA07 Segment is not sent within WP_PLU03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I just tried to send the Idoc WP_PLU03 with the transaction WPMA. In the Transaction WE02 I can see that the segments are sent correctly and everything is fine but I dont know why its not activating the Segment E1WPA07 with the tax information...

The technical communication is alright so far the receiving system is getting the Idocs...

When I look at the Article Master Data I can see that the tax classification mark is entered correctly... Does anybody have solution or a hint if there is a special customizing I am missing or some maintaining of masterdata?

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

To the best of my knowledge, you need to define the tax code using tax classification and IDoc can contain the tax code in the said segment.

You have to make sure that the pricing procedure which is used while generating outbound has proper condition type in the procedure.

The condition type which you are using must be a part of condition type group which will be included in outbound IDoc.

Try this and let us know your results.

Regards,

Amit